I’m a husband to a beautiful, intelligent and funny wife; who happens to be an amazing teacher and one of my inspirations for becoming a teacher. I’m a father to a little girl who has gone from baby to toddler, and is keeping us extremely busy this year. I’m a new teacher, after being involved in a different career before moving to Australia in 2009. I decided to change careers and studied again, and began my first teaching post in 2011. I have found my calling; I love what I do, and it continues to excite me every day. I love exploring education, gathering new ideas on how to use technology and adapt to a changing world. I look forward to sharing my reflections, ideas and thoughts with you.
- Matt Damon minding his A-B-C’s in premiere bostonherald.com/entertainment/… 1 day ago
- RT @julielindsay: It's important to understand the social & professional differences when using social media - find your own balance & comf… 1 day ago
- @PizzaHutAus how is a store closed to receive deliveries at lunch time? https://t.co/zKj3GkhdvF 1 day ago
- RT @Agile_Schools: Learn more about the experience of implementing #LearningSprints in your school by reading @birklearns recent story on t… 2 days ago
- Holiday time in Queensland https://t.co/uOEGahaRKF 5 days ago
- 139 hits