I’m a husband to a beautiful, intelligent and funny wife; who happens to be an amazing teacher and one of my inspirations for becoming a teacher. I’m a father to a little girl who has gone from baby to toddler, and is keeping us extremely busy this year. I’m a new teacher, after being involved in a different career before moving to Australia in 2009. I decided to change careers and studied again, and began my first teaching post in 2011. I have found my calling; I love what I do, and it continues to excite me every day. I love exploring education, gathering new ideas on how to use technology and adapt to a changing world. I look forward to sharing my reflections, ideas and thoughts with you.
- @townesy77 @Hobson_k @C21_Teaching @AmyGreenEDU @JoelBSperanza Awesome ideas. I'm joining a Microsoft school in 201… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
- RT @HTAVed: Amazing, Rare Photographs of the Berlin Wall Coming Down 'Photojournalist Alexandra Avakian traveled to Berlin... https://t.co/… 1 week ago
- RT @gcouros: How do you focus on being innovative while still teaching the curriculum? georgecouros.ca/blog/archives/… https://t.co/rtJwCxejyk 2 weeks ago
- @MsCLCampbell https://t.co/QrcxJ00FlP 2 weeks ago
- Historicity of 'The King's Speech' storify.com/elizabethll/hi… via @Storify Year 12 final task #histedchat 2 weeks ago
- 152 hits