At 11:40 this morning I received a frantic call from my wife. The car would not start and she was at a friends house in the middle of nowhere. Jos was getting cranky (its nap time around then) am I was going into class. She managed to get a lift home with a borrowed car seat, and I arranged for roadside assistance. After about an hour, the mechanic found that the car was in Drive not Park. Needless to say my wife was embarrassed and irritated with this, but at least a major crisis avoided. The car is having hassles, but at least it is at home, and not out in the middle of nowhere.
- RT @flipthesystemoz: #aussieED @flipthesystemoz is an upcoming @RoutledgeEd book featuring Australian and international voices on education… 14 hours ago
- Not too late to register. Perfect learning opportunity to grow your skills, knowledge & connect with same awesome e… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- @Techbradwaid Look forward to it. I'll make some plans. Sent you a DM. 1 day ago
- RT @tajpmahal: I had an awesome time speaking last year - register for 2018! twitter.com/jdtriver/statu… 1 day ago
- This Amazing Conference kicks off in 3 weeks. The lineup includes @Techbradwaid @TravisDSmith @julielindsay… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- 159 hits